Tuesday, April 14, 2015









Making the right decision about a high-end cable is not easy. There are many competitors offering a slew of choices. You make the right choice by picking the manufacturer whose philosophy best fits your needs. Our cable manufacturing philosophy rests on 3 pillars, upon which we have built our success upon.

Engineered for performance
HPL Audio is well-known for our innovation and excellence in building cables of superior performance. We broke all the rules, and started with OCC wire, to build the best cable regardless of price. Every part has been redesigned, enhanced, or more closely toleranced for one thing: Performance. Only the finest materials are called for to meet my specifications. In most cases this means ordering wire with huge minimum orders at great expense to myself. My customers are gold to me and deserve nothing but the best.
Each handmade cable consists of a custom configuration. Years of experience and testing have gone into these specific configurations, each having been extensively tested under a wide variety of conditions to ensure performance. My cables are used in on-stage, at home, on the go, and for personal enjoyment by thousands of people, many of them audio professionals and industry experts. If you will depend on your headphones and IEM's as a serious tool, you don't have the luxury of experimentation. You need to know that your gear has been proven in the field with a strong track record. I feel there is only one way to reach perfection and attain confidence my product's reliability, and that is to build many cables exactly the same and test them extensively under a variety of conditions over time. This provides the highest degree of confidence and reliability attainable.
Precision hand-built in America
I've invested thousands into a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility specifically for the building of cables. You find the latest in soldering stations, Cardas Eutectic solder, precision tools, and fine testing equipment. It is this investment of resources that has made me one of the leaders in the field, and will keep us at the leading edge in the future. While competitors either outsource to the cheapest bidder, or buy generic mass market components that are readily available, HPL Audio refuses to compromise their quality and control. All of the main components my stuff is manufactured bespoke for me by the absolute industry leader in OCC wire, under direct supervision of people I trust with my reputation. This means that I have virtually complete control over the quality and delivery of the final product. None of our competitors can match this claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment