We're taking a short break

Saturday, January 14, 2012

There is a 2 week wait on cables, Ted is in Maui (his homeland, it's not a vacation) closing up the sale of his home there. It's a rather somber moment but it needed to be done. This means that cables being ordered will not be built until Feb 1st. I'm still taking orders and communicating with my beloved customers as time goes on of course, I'll be around until the end of time, but I just wanted to inform you guys of any delays that may be coming up in a couple weeks.

I still have some cables being sent out though!

6" IC and JH16 cables with spalted maple bead

J. Yamanaka of the big island!

Dat cocobolo

K. Salomon, thanks for the big order mate :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Gold plated cables on my D2000's, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete